Monday, July 11, 2011

NYC Restaurant Week!

Today, July 11th, marks the beginning of one of my favorite weeks in New York food... 

NYC RESTAURANT WEEK!!!


From now until July 24th you can enjoy hundreds of the city's finest restaurants at a fraction of the cost!  Many high-end restaurants will be offering pre-fix three-course menus for $24.07 at lunch and $35.00 at dinner.  

Now, I try not to make a habit of spending $35 for dinner, nor do I eat three courses every night, but as you know I like to splurge once in a while and what better way to do so than to try incredible restaurants that I normally would not be able to afford.

Visit www.nycgo.com to check out a list of all participating restaurants and their menus.  Then make sure to visit www.opentable.com to make reservations... the best places always fill up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment