Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Great Yogurt Debate

I always say that one of my three favorite foods is ice cream and that 100% includes frozen yogurt.  There are different fro-yo shops popping up on every corner in NYC and everybody has their favorite.  Pinkberry, Red Mango, Tasti D-Lite, The Lite Choice...the list goes on and on.

My favorite spot incorporates the best aspects of every yogurt store in the city. 

Behold! 




16 Handles is "Frozen Yogurt Your Way".  Every day they offer 16 flavors of yogurty deliciousness and over 40 toppings including fresh fruit, cereal, and candy.  Everything is self-serve so depending on how you feel about your waist and wallet it is the perfect place to splurge or save.

I always struggle to decide between sweet or tangy. Today I opted for a healthy cup of fat-free euro tart yogurt with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and coconut.


Tomorrow I may go with low-fat peanut butter yogurt and chocolate sprinkles, it all depends on my mood.

With 3 stores already open in Manhattan, one opening in Brooklyn, and various others in the tri-state area, Maryland, and Florida, you can enjoy 16 Handles no matter where you are!

1 comment:

  1. I was introduced to 16 Handles a few weeks ago... and I fell in love.

    ReplyDelete